So take this with you to the west coast
A list of some things I would like most
And maybe you’ll find a few
I’ll make it up to you when you get home
Steady and faithful as my anchor
Trying to keep the water safer
In the wake of this town
In the heart of my town #intoitoverit #anchor #thefeelings
Date night with this goofy fuck ad @collywoowoo. Basically, we are really hard. (at The Beagles Club)
I’m kind of fucking pissed that your life is going so well right now. You treated me like shit for the longest time, now I’m the one that’s sad and you have everything you want. What the fuck.
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy.
Her (2013), Spike Jonze
I am still drinking about you
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Page 1 of 419